THE RANTS OF AN UN-MATURED LEGAL AND POLITICAL MIND. A MIND AS CONFUSED AS THE PLACES WHERE IT HAS RESIDED, NAMELY, GHANA, THE UK AND THE U.S. ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU MAY FIND VARIOUS THOUGHTS ON THE STATE OF THE WORLD, THE FACTS OF LIFE AS I KNOW AND SEE, AND THE AUDACITY TO BELIEVE THAT AFRICA WOULD SOON LIVE OUT ITS DREAMS!

Saturday 4 July 2009

On June 25th 2009....I Cried



Sometime on June 25th I cried, I cried for my childhood and I cried for his too. I cried and cried and cried till I could not cry any longer..I cried because I knew that a part of me was gone, I cried becuase he only wanted to be loved, I cried because he was a precious gift, yet we only got to learn that too late. I cried because he wasn't like the rest of us and needed our patience, I cried because I my dream to meet him had vanished..yet I cried because he was so close to me, I cried because I was conflicted and yet still I cried because he was never confused about who he was but we always wanted to put him in a box.

Can I possibly cry anymore? Oh yes, becuase for me crying is the only way to let out all that I feel...I feel too much. MJ you were not just another artist, to me you were EVERYTHING.

I realise now that I took you for granted, that I always thought you would be with me when I needed you, after all whenever you needed me to defend you I was there ... "no of course he did not bleech his skin" I would rant, so you could not just hang around just a little longer for me? (maybe that's a selfish thought), but at least you should have tried harder to stay, but could you? You were too tired, we wanted tooo much of you..you had given us all a human being could give and yet we wanted so much more..we sucked it all out of you.

"Gone too soon," couldn't see you do your last moon walk, you just went too soon, but they say that you are still with us..but where? I want to be where you are if you are still with us. Did you hide somewhere? Michael? are you playing your games again? I know you like to play practical jokes and I hope this is one of them, tell me so I can come looking for you becuase I cannot stop crying.

Come back...

0 comments: